Monday, November 19, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME

Almost there. We are that much closer to getting to Hawaii. I am temporarily working on Kauai and I have been here for a week. I am over there over here for another month or so. I get to go home December 12th. Jennifer and Quentin are coming over for Thanksgiving next week. We are going to explore the island a little more. The island we are on is quite small and it shouldn’t take long to explore it, end to end. Here are some pictures I took this last weekend. The island is called the garden island, and I know why. It is very green and lush. This Island is where the movie Jurrasic Park was filmed.

Pictures top to bottom:

Kapaa - the town where we will be looking for a place.

The lush green valleys. This picture was taken near the North shore of the island

The next two are beachs up on the North shore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

island time...